New England Ice Cream has a rich history in supporting the on-the-go, along-the-way and out-of-home market segments. We provide segment based support to our customers in the retail convenience, foodservice and mobile / special events markets. Whether it’s a state-of-the-art upright or slide top branded freezer, a generic freezer solution for the non-commercial market or a push cart for a special event, we are dedicated to providing the right solution for your operation.
New England Ice Cream was formed in 1999 to impact the under-served out-of-home, along the way and on-the-go markets. Appreciative retailers, food service operators, schools, transportation locations and mobile vendors embraced New England Ice Cream’s passion to provide excellent service with appropriate brands. New England Ice Cream grew rapidly by expanding its customer base, entering new territories and through acquisitions. In 2001, New England Ice Cream launched its full service Route Sales division by partnering with a variety of national and regional ice cream brands. Along the way the company acquired Specialty Ice Cream, Ronnie’s Slush and the ice cream division of Guida Dairy.
- • All New England Ice Cream associates live by the “More Service per Serving” motto and are ambassadors of this company culture when dealing with our customers.
- • New England Ice Cream distributes more than just ice cream as we support a diverse portfolio of snacks, beverages and frozen foods.
- • Please call us to understand what “More Service per Serving” really means to your business, school or mobile vending operation.
- • New England Ice Cream is the exclusive distributor in Southern New England for all Unilever brands including Ben & Jerry’s, Breyer’s, Popsicle, Klondike, Good Humor, Magnum and Fruttare. New England Ice Cream is the exclusive master distributor in all of New England for Blue Bunny Mobile Vending products and Chloe’s desserts. New England Ice Cream is a direct or preferred distributor for many other popular ice cream products such as M&M Mars and the Blue Bunny put together with 2nd Street Creamery. Additionally, the company manufactures and distributes our own fresh made Ronnie’s frozen slush throughout New England.
- • We support your business utilizing a best in class fleet, routing logistics and systems:
- 1. Full Service (Route Sales) where we visit your location, fill your order, rotate and stock your freezer on the spot.
- 2. Pre-Sell Delivery where we call for your order on a regular schedule and deliver your product on time as expected.
Popular branded products to meet your every need.
- Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Good Humor / Breyer’s
- Hood / Kemp’s
- M&M Mars
- Turkey Hill
- Blue Bunny
- Poland Springs
- Frito Lay
- Kettle Corn
- Marino and Chloe’s Pops
As part of our sales and service program, New England Ice Cream will provide, at no charge to you, a beautifully wrapped, energy efficient, display freezer cabinet for your account.
New England Ice Cream's DSD – Pack & Peddle Service standard program means that our route salesman will:
- Show up on a specific delivery schedule as determined by account needs
- Clean and organize the freezer cabinet
- Generate a suggested order and review it with you
- Stock your freezer with that order on the spot
- Leave you with a computer generated delivery slip
- Say “thank you” and mean it!
- Chain Drug Stores
- Mom & Pop Retailers
- Dollar Stores
- Value Stores
- Variety Stores
- Scoop Shops
- Public and private schools, colleges and universities
- Seasonal or year round ice cream shoppes and snack bars
- Recreational and concession venues and stadiums
- Bookstores, specialty stores and kiosks
- Unmatched for service and quality
- Tailored public school programs
- Products to meet local and state nutritional guidelines
- Seasonal offerings
- Versed in school nutritional guidelines
- College & University
- Business & Industry
- Travel & Recreation
- Scoop Shops
New England Ice Cream will help you become successful
Menu Boards and point of sale to support your trucks.
- Distributors servicing mobile trucks
- Machine Vending
- Corporate Events
- Birthday Parties
IN THE WORDS OF OTHERS
See what some of our customers are saying about our brands and our service.
Sandra Loureiro Juniper Farms Ice Cream
Juniper Farms Ice Cream Co. has been working with New England Ice Cream for over 20 years. The staff has always been extremely professional, courteous and educational. Phone calls are returned in a timely manner and deliveries are always on time!! We here at Juniper Farms Ice Cream highly recommend New England Ice Cream and plan to have a continued business relationship for many years to come.
Eric Rosenlund New England Farms, Inc.
Recently we made the decision to change Ice Cream suppliers. After a lot of time weighing our options and doing our homework we chose to partner with New England Ice Cream and it has turned out to be a great decision. We are so pleased with the service and support NE Ice Cream has given us. They have the right offerings and varieties for our business and their support and willingness to work with us has been second to none.”
Bob Wallek Bob's Discount Furniture
I deal with many diverse purchasing issues at Bob’s Discount Furniture, including supplies for our Customer Appreciation cafés. I can count on New England Ice cream to keep us stocked with fresh cookie dough and ice cream, including our custom flavor of “Yankee Doodle Delight”. Orders are taken, filled and billed correctly. Keep up the superior customer service!!”
Jackie Morgan Milton Public Schools
I have been a school food service director for over 27 years and have seen many changes over these past years but one thing that has never changed is the service and quality from New England Ice Cream. They have stayed current with all of the new and changing regulations that effect our national school breakfast and lunch programs. They are always going the extra mile to find new products that will comply with our state and national guidelines. The customer service team is exceptional and the drivers are always friendly and helpful putting our weekly orders away and into the proper locations in our schools.”